Workplace Well-being in the 21st Century
Nurses in Texas Needed to Participate in a Research Study
You may be eligible to participate in a research study about the factors that enhance workplace well-being across the lifespan. This study is being conducted by doctoral candidate Jackie Torres, under the supervision of Dr. Margaret Beier, professor of psychology at Rice University in Houston, Texas.
What will I be asked to do?
- Complete one 20 to 30-minute, online survey about your perspective of your work behaviors, attitudes, and performance.
- In order to strengthen the study design, you will also be asked to recommend two colleagues who can provide an outside perspective of your work performance in one brief 10-minute, online survey. Colleagues will receive a $10 Amazon gift card for completing the survey.
What you will receive:
- Up to $20 worth of Amazon gift cards: specifically, a $10 gift card for survey completion and an additional $10 gift card when a colleague completes the survey.
Who is eligible?*
- 18 years of age and older, and
- Currently working at least 20 hours a week, and
- Have at least a little or more opportunity for in-person interactions with colleagues
*Faculty, postdocs, and workers in a leadership position are not eligible.
Interested in Participating?
Email Jackie Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine study eligibility and access the survey! Spaces are limited.
Dept. of Psychological Sciences
If you have any questions, or are unsure if you meet eligibility requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|This study was approved by the Rice University Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects on 6/10/2019; approval of this form expires on 6/10/2020.
If you have concerns or questions please contact Stephanie Thomas, Compliance Administrator -IRB, at Rice University.
Email: email@example.com or Telephone: 713-348-3586